Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Party Ideas

Hi Everyone -
Got an email from my friend Kathy, who told me about a really fun party idea! She had a group of friends over for a cocktail party and they played Wii tennis all night! She said it was a ball and they all laughed a lot and had a great time. Finally, a good reason to buy an electronic game system! My son got a Playstation - but I really don't enjoy the car-racing, soccer-playing games,etc. (although he and his Dad do!) But a Wii sounds like it would be fun for the whole family, and now as a fun activity for - AN ADULTS ONLY PARTY!


I'm going to try to work on a partyscape to go along with the activity. I'm thinking yellows and greens. . . hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Keep checking in at Partyoriginals.com.

The other party idea I'm currently excited about is a Girl's Poker Night. I know lots of men have been doing this, but I haven't run across any women's groups. My friend Diane hosts one and said I'm on the list for the next one! That made me very excited. I am a Midwest girl at heart. Put a deck of cards in my hand and I'm happy!

Any other new ideas you've come across? I'd love to hear about them. Send me a comment!

Take Care,
Barb

No comments: