Monday, April 14, 2008

Back on the Party Train

There is nothing like a short break to allow you to refresh and come back even stronger doing something you love! And I love Party Planning! I like the creativity - colors, textures, moods; I like the organizational aspect - the details of the who/what/when/where/why/how; and I love the outcome of a good party - the smiles, personal connections, warm feelings, outrageous fun!

I decided to transition my local party planning into a national informational/how-to and ecommerce site and blog in August 2007. The journey has been fantastic. I have learned so much about the internet world and it has really set my brain neurons on high! We just completed a revamp of the site - www.PartyOriginals.com - including a much cleaner and easier to use Party Product Shop Section.

I am also ready to add lots of Party content in the coming months. Look for Mother's Day, a Mexican Bunco Party, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties and More!


I am also looking forward to utilizing the Blog as a Party Planning Conversation Place. I would like to answer/brainstorm solutions to any of your party dilemmas as well as have fun, unique ideas shared by other hostesses.

I'm off to shoot some photos of a "Significant Sweet Sixteen Party." Look for upcoming posts when completed!

Take Care,
Barb

No comments: