Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Party Shows On Cable

Hi Everyone!
Greetings for the New Year. My high hopes for the year include the real estate market picking up and the price of gas going down! (Not to mention the normal - weight loss goal!)

Has anybody been watching the show "The Big Party Plan Off" on the Style Network? I'm not sure if it is a new show - but it is new to me! Being an event planner and wanting to stay in touch with the industry and what other planners are doing - I've also occasionally checked in on the Discovery Home Channel's party offerings: David Tutera's Party Planner and "Party Girl."

These types of shows are great for ideas, but I always come away wanting more information - like "How did you do that?" "Where did you buy that?" "How much did that cost?!!!"

Alas - I am a Party Girl with a practical side! Hopefully on my website (PartyOriginals.com) - I stay true to my desire to provide people with fun, creative, inspiring ideas while still being affordable, practical, and offering the resources to pull it off!!! Let me know what YOU think!

Have a Great Day! I'm off to finish off up a Romantic Valentine's Day Party for the site and work with my developers on cleaning up the "Shop" section of the site. Hope your day is filled with exciting and challenging activities as well!

Take Care,
Barb

No comments: